Interactive Task Simulator
With the interactive task simulator ITS users in a virtual environment test their designs. This lends itself to the development and validation of complex maintenance tasks, train operators and providing operational support during maintenance.
What is the Interactive Task Simulator?
With the Interactive Task Simulator to validate for large and complex systems, to train for controlling a system under construction operators and can be operational support provided during the execution of complicated maintenance. Maintenance plans already in the design and procedures.
- Validating maintenance plans
- Training of operators
- Assembly, installation and maintenance of safety-critical situations
- ITER Remote Handling
- Nuclear maintenance
- Deep sea
- Simply act in complex virtual environments
- Effective training of operators, enabling them to work faster and more secure
- By testing and verification increased reliability and safety of maintenance